COMPOLYTICS has a high level of sectoral know-how and serves a continuously growing number of various industrial sectors as well as the consumer market.
- Biotic Stress: Pre- and post-symptomatic detection of diseases; control of plant protection and phenotyping for selection in the process of plant breeding.
- Abiotic Stress: Optimisation of the use of resources (e.g., fertilisation, water) on the basis of the actual metabolism.
- Characteristic Features: Evaluation of quality-giving properties (e.g., variety, sex, degree of maturity, harvest time) and product traceability.
- Entire Value Chain: Products and services in production, processing, wholesale and retail.
- General Characteristic Features: Origin, freshness, organic production, nutritional value.
- Specific Characteristic Features: Smoke taint in grapes, THC and CBD in hemp.
- Consumer-centred Sensing: Affordable and easy-to-use mobile devices and services － anywhere, anytime.
- Individual Product Advice: Recommendation of personalised care products in cosmetics.
- Real-time Information: Detection of biochemical compounds for qualitative and quantitative assessment in the context of nutritional advice, stress detection, and beyond.
- New Legislation and Consumer Behaviour: Proof of origin and compliance with minimum standards along the entire goods and supply chain.
- Natural Markers or Artificial Features: Secure, easy-to-use, and cost-effective methods of authentication, traceability, and documentation.
- All Kind of Trades: Commodities, industrial goods, consumer products.