COMPOLYTICS provides innovative mobile scanners and uses proprietary developments and patented / licensed core technologies. These are adapted to specific applications, customers and markets using high synergy effects.
New generation of material scanners
- Innovative physical measurement principle using inverse spectroscopy.
- Sequential monochromatic lighting by LED with synchronised capturing of reflected light by photo detector.
- Mathematical calibration model using tailored machine learning.
- Low-cost standard hardware components or smartphone-based using display and front camera.
- Based on patented / licensed technology.
Scanning oily, greasy or gel-like substances right on your smartphone
- Unique measurement principle to tap smartphone lens on oily substance and capture distorted image of test pattern.
- Tailored texture properties of test pattern used to compare undistorted (clean lens) and distorted (tapped lens) images.
- Oily substance tapped on lens acts like a filter in optical path.
- Works with various patterns.
- Patent pending technology.
Compolytics Integrated Control Application for Devices and Analysis
- Versatile dashboard to easily interact with all Compolytics sensors as well as Compolytics cloud-based data analysis and modelling.
- Customised to specific application.
- Personalised settings and access rights.
- Link to Compolytics smart contracts platform on Ethereum blockchain.
Monetisation of Software-as-a-Service using smart contracts for learning sensors
- Dedicated technology framework to enable customers to use tailored soft sensor applications provided as Software-as-a-Service.
- Based on smart contracts.
- Running on Ethereum blockchain.
- Pilot phase running, currently being tested with reference clients.